Hello. My name is Kristina Joan Mosley and I am 28 years old. I am married to my high school sweetheart and we have 3 amazing children together. We are a home school family and we love to learn new things in every situation.
I am a lifestyle and documentary photographer. I care more about moments than a posed picture. I also believe that photo sessions shouldn’t be painful. It should be an experience you walk away from and you walk away with memories. My sessions are laid back and enjoyable.
Some fun facts about me:
- I was a dance major in college
- I still get nervous before every shoot but the nerves disappear as soon as I pull out my camera
- I am a professional Netflix binge watcher
- I have dyed my hair so many different colors and haven’t seen my natural hair color since I was 15 years old
- I love fashion but end up in active wear most days
- I wish I had a green thumb but I heartlessly murder every plant I own
- I love the colors gold and teal
- I am addicted to ice cream but have given it up for a year
- I have lived next to the ocean for 16 years of my life and I don’t think I could ever move away from it
- I could live off of cheeseburgers the rest of my life
- I am not an organized person
- I don’t care if I ever become famous for my pictures…just as long as I make my clients happy and give them pictures and memories they will cherish forever